The Resistance Forum Index
The Resistance Forum Index Guild Wars
The Resistance Forum Index The Resistance Civony
The Resistance Forum Index
FAQ  °  Search  °  Memberlist  °  Usergroups  ° Register  °  Profile  °  Log in to check your private messages  °  Log in 

INFANTRY EXPLENATION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Resistance Forum Index -> The Resistance -> The Resistance
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Admin
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Apr - 07:51 (2009)    Post subject: INFANTRY EXPLENATION Reply with quote

All right infantry well it pretty easy since we are growing so fast, i can't handle all of you but i'm glad that you are all there. And i plan on getting other players, i just thought that i could divide the alliance into infantry, witch each as it own leader. The first infantry is under the Command of ????? and he has 15 members that is in charge of. What exactly does it mean it mean that the members of that 1 infantry will post there position and the number of units the have in there army.

You can also ask your leader for any help regarding ressource and protection.

If you have any question about this feel free to ask Very Happy   Don't worry about this done it before actualy doing it right now in other games and kicking ASS Twisted Evil

Thank you!

Last edited by Admin on Fri 17 Apr - 03:10 (2009); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 16 Apr - 07:51 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Admin
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Apr - 19:37 (2009)    Post subject: INFANTRY EXPLENATION Reply with quote

All right i need players to be in charge of the infantry  i have 3 place to fill right now, so if anyone interested post here ill contact you.
If you need more explanation on the job of Leader of infantry just ask Okay

Tenyu

PostPosted: Sat 18 Apr - 22:37 (2009)    Post subject: INFANTRY EXPLENATION Reply with quote

I will help anyway possible. I may not be on 24/7 but ill help as much as possible and anyway possible.

Alexanderk

PostPosted: Sun 19 Apr - 18:45 (2009)    Post subject: INFANTRY EXPLENATION Reply with quote

i'll help where it's possible Okay (but i dont now how to do this kind of jobs Embarassed )

Admin
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 24 Apr - 00:48 (2009)    Post subject: INFANTRY EXPLENATION Reply with quote

ALL right time as come i Will set up to 2 first infantry the first one will be take care of by me and the second one by Krims Okay

locanmures

PostPosted: Fri 24 Apr - 03:06 (2009)    Post subject: INFANTRY EXPLENATION Reply with quote

I'm willing to help out...

Visit poster’s website
templar1

PostPosted: Wed 29 Apr - 20:43 (2009)    Post subject: INFANTRY EXPLENATION Reply with quote

Hi dracknard, let me know  if there's anything i can help with. i'm on and off pretty much all day EST. let me know.

Reilithion

PostPosted: Sat 2 May - 23:35 (2009)    Post subject: INFANTRY EXPLENATION Reply with quote

I think you should put locan or I in charge of an infantry division specifically for Lower Lorraine.

aznboi998

PostPosted: Mon 29 Jun - 16:29 (2009)    Post subject: INFANTRY EXPLENATION Reply with quote

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its been a long time.....

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:14 (2018)    Post subject: INFANTRY EXPLENATION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Resistance Forum Index -> The Resistance -> The Resistance All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation