The Resistance Forum Index
The Resistance Forum Index Guild Wars
The Resistance Forum Index The Resistance Civony
The Resistance Forum Index
FAQ  °  Search  °  Memberlist  °  Usergroups  ° Register  °  Profile  °  Log in to check your private messages  °  Log in 

Greetings all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Resistance Forum Index -> The Resistance -> Presentation
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Execurus

PostPosted: Sat 18 Apr - 11:29 (2009)    Post subject: Greetings all Reply with quote

Certainly a nice forum. much nicer style then another I have been looking at for the last 2 years. Sure, its a different game but still good (at least there is combat in this game. other game has been going for 10 years+ and still no combat in it)

Any issues if I use my swc avatar here?

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 18 Apr - 11:29 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Admin
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 18 Apr - 17:23 (2009)    Post subject: Greetings all Reply with quote

No not at all  Laughing     Welcome to the Resistance.

locanmures

PostPosted: Sat 18 Apr - 17:46 (2009)    Post subject: Greetings all Reply with quote

Welcome!

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:39 (2018)    Post subject: Greetings all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Resistance Forum Index -> The Resistance -> Presentation All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation