The Resistance Forum Index
The Resistance Forum Index Guild Wars
The Resistance Forum Index The Resistance Civony
The Resistance Forum Index
FAQ  °  Search  °  Memberlist  °  Usergroups  ° Register  °  Profile  °  Log in to check your private messages  °  Log in 

Dracknard...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Resistance Forum Index -> The Resistance -> The Resistance
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Admin
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 1 May - 22:18 (2009)    Post subject: Dracknard... Reply with quote

Well i can't connect to the server so...you guys take care and Dagny is there for you.   Hope to see all soon  Neutral

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 1 May - 22:18 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
locanmures

PostPosted: Sat 2 May - 02:29 (2009)    Post subject: Dracknard... Reply with quote

I can't connect either.

Visit poster’s website
Dagny

PostPosted: Sun 10 May - 08:56 (2009)    Post subject: Dracknard... Reply with quote

Admin wrote:
Well i can't connect to the server so...you guys take care and Dagny is there for you.   Hope to see all soon  Neutral

Hurry back, we miss you.

volt880

PostPosted: Sun 10 May - 17:33 (2009)    Post subject: Dracknard... Reply with quote

Yeah. You should come back soon o.o

locanmures

PostPosted: Sun 10 May - 18:40 (2009)    Post subject: Dracknard... Reply with quote

Yeah!

Visit poster’s website
Wynde

PostPosted: Wed 13 May - 01:08 (2009)    Post subject: Dracknard... Reply with quote

Drack, my friend, I look forward to welcoming you back with open arms.

Yahoo Messenger
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:37 (2018)    Post subject: Dracknard...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Resistance Forum Index -> The Resistance -> The Resistance All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation