The Resistance Forum Index
The Resistance Forum Index Guild Wars
The Resistance Forum Index The Resistance Civony
The Resistance Forum Index
FAQ  °  Search  °  Memberlist  °  Usergroups  ° Register  °  Profile  °  Log in to check your private messages  °  Log in 

Nominations for Leadership
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Resistance Forum Index -> The Resistance -> The Resistance
Previous topic :: Next topic  
locanmures

PostPosted: Fri 15 May - 15:56 (2009)    Post subject: Nominations for Leadership Reply with quote

Only two people have accepted nominations? Shoot, I'll nominate myself, just so we can get SOME competition.

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 15 May - 15:56 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Dagny

PostPosted: Fri 15 May - 19:12 (2009)    Post subject: Nominations for Leadership Reply with quote

Athanos wrote:
Dagny wrote:

Athanos wrote:
Sir-guy has declined his nomination. Dagny and Knyte have accepted. I have yet to hear back from Mesk and Oneilius.

My Lord,
I would reccommend extending the voting deadline to midnight Saturday because of all the different time zones in which our members live.  Noon may be odd hours for many.  Just a suggestion.

The deadline I set was noon on Sunday, so midnight Saturday would not be an extension. I think we'll have a clear winner before then, but if not, letting people continue to vote overnight won't delay results by much.

I coulda sworn it said Saturday, but yeah that's not an extension... I am unfit for leadership, poor comprehension skillz!

Dagny

PostPosted: Fri 15 May - 19:13 (2009)    Post subject: Nominations for Leadership Reply with quote

locanmures wrote:
Only two people have accepted nominations? Shoot, I'll nominate myself, just so we can get SOME competition.

Fair enough I second Locan's nomination

chevy716

PostPosted: Fri 15 May - 19:59 (2009)    Post subject: Nominations for Leadership Reply with quote

Razz  I would like to vote for Dagny he has shown great guidence to new comers and shows to be a true help with so much Knowledge
      Thank You Dagny Okay

PINKIE

Dagny

PostPosted: Fri 15 May - 20:00 (2009)    Post subject: Nominations for Leadership Reply with quote

chevy716 wrote:
Razz  I would like to vote for Dagny he has shown great guidence to new comers and shows to be a true help with so much Knowledge       Thank You Dagny Okay

Thank you hon, even if I make an odd looking he :-)

sir-guy

PostPosted: Fri 15 May - 20:14 (2009)    Post subject: Nominations for Leadership Reply with quote

My vote?

ATHANOS! ATHANOS! ATHANOS!

Oh wait! he's excluded Wink
Well it's definitely Dagny! If not her then Dagny and if not her either then it's either Dagny or Dagny. lol Wink

Athanos

PostPosted: Sat 16 May - 01:59 (2009)    Post subject: Nominations for Leadership Reply with quote

Voting has begun. Mail me your vote in-game.

Candidates are Dagny, Knyte, and locan.

lycanine

PostPosted: Sat 16 May - 22:58 (2009)    Post subject: Nominations for Leadership Reply with quote

I am new and do not know people, but if people like Dagny, then I vote for Dagny. I like Knyte too!

Visit poster’s website
Athanos

PostPosted: Sun 17 May - 19:04 (2009)    Post subject: Nominations for Leadership Reply with quote

Dagny has been chosen as the new leader with 82.7% of the vote.

locanmures

PostPosted: Sun 17 May - 19:10 (2009)    Post subject: Nominations for Leadership Reply with quote

Yay!  Congratulations, Dagny.

Visit poster’s website
Welfy

PostPosted: Mon 18 May - 03:07 (2009)    Post subject: Nominations for Leadership Reply with quote

Congrats to Dagny!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:36 (2018)    Post subject: Nominations for Leadership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Resistance Forum Index -> The Resistance -> The Resistance All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation