The Resistance Forum Index
The Resistance Forum Index Guild Wars
The Resistance Forum Index The Resistance Civony
The Resistance Forum Index
FAQ  °  Search  °  Memberlist  °  Usergroups  ° Register  °  Profile  °  Log in to check your private messages  °  Log in 

Greetings!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Resistance Forum Index -> The Resistance -> Presentation
Previous topic :: Next topic  
lycanine

PostPosted: Sat 16 May - 23:04 (2009)    Post subject: Greetings! Reply with quote

Hey everyone!

Beyond that not much. I like some games, some forums and roleplaying. Oh...better not forget to mention I like digital art too! <33

I am married to Keith (Kylegarra in the game) and we live in Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Likes: Cookies, cream, energy drinks (they are addictive!) and icecream if my teeth play nice. It's nice to have ice cream in South Africa..but here in the UK it's cold most of the time Razz

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 16 May - 23:04 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
locanmures

PostPosted: Sun 17 May - 02:03 (2009)    Post subject: Greetings! Reply with quote

Welcome!

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:10 (2018)    Post subject: Greetings!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Resistance Forum Index -> The Resistance -> Presentation All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation